Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!  Enjoying my last few days at home with the family before they return to school.  Making a few New Year's resolutions - hope I can stick to them. I definitely have a list of projects that I would like to complete in 2011, I want to blog more, I want to keep up with Project Life (I'll post more on this later :o) and maybe exercise if I find the time. The first three definitely take priority :o).  Anyways, wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2011!!  God Bless!


Christine

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine!!! Happy New Year to you and thanks again for visiting my blog...I was going to email you, but I dont see your email listed on your profile....You asked about my storage of floss I had showcased on my post a few days back... I had a 5 drawer scrapbook cart that I wasnt using for paper anymore, so I lay out my flosses in those drawers...In those drawers I put my Victorian Motto threads and extra dmc that I have not put on bobbins...My DMC, I store on bobbin cards in the plastic bins that most people use... I keep my silks in a large wooden DMC box I was able to purchase when my local cross stitch shop was closing...I wish I could have bought a dozen of them, but they were 25.00 ea so I only got one...I keep my overdyes like WDW, GAST and CC in floss away bags on an "O" ring (in alphabetical order).... HOpe this helps and if you want to reach me, email me so I will capture your email address....you will see my email on my page under my photo "view my complete profile"..

    Thanks again for all the visits and positive comments and I look forward to hearing from you!~!

    Happy stitching, Faye carolinastitcher

    ReplyDelete